Types of data we collect. “personal data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “anonymous data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your personal data; Anonymous data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect personal data and anonymous data, as described below.
Information you provide to us.
- We may collect personal data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, your PayPal account and information PayPal shares with us, information social media logins (e.g. google, Facebook) share with us and your password you enter to use FiPMEs service and when you create an account (“Account”).
- If you use our services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- Our service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favourites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device.
- When connecting to our services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply and to serve you with our service.
- We also collect other types of personal data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, PayPal account details, and other requested information, if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the services.
- We may also collect personal data at other points in our service that state that personal data is being collected.
- As you navigate through and interact with our service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by our servers hosted by AWS and other service providers. To make our service more useful to you, our servers collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, internet protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, PayPal info, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the service, track users’ movements around the service, gather demographic information about our user base, and better tailor our services to your needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Additionally, we might use “pixel tags” (clear gifs, web beacons or web bugs). Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user.
How we respond to “do not track” signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable users to opt out of tracking on our site.
Information collected from third party companies. We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from companies that provide our services by way of a co-branded or private-labelled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our service. These third- party companies may supply us with personal data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our service in order to improve it. We do not collect personal data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to personal data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
Use of your personal data
In general, personal data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your personal data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network.
- identify you as a user in our system.
- provide improved administration of our service.
- provide the services you request, including but not limited to facilitating your trade to buy and sell ingame items and services and NFTs;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our service.
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created.
- display your username next to the digital item and service and NFT you wish to sell on the website.
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
- send you e-mail notifications related to actions on service, including notifications regarding your deals.
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the personal data; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes of FiPME GmbH and Cow Level Group.
We may use your personal data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may create anonymous data records from personal data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyse request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve service navigation. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and to disclose anonymous data to third parties without restriction.
- We may share your personal data with third party service providers to: provide you with the services that we offer you through our service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the platform.
- We may also disclose your personal data, to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our services:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functions of our service or all functionality of our service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at email@example.com
- You can access your personal data on your account settings page.
- You can request a copy of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org including "Please send me my personal data" in the subject line. FiPME will verify your ability to access that email, then send you a digital export of the data we hold that is associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
- You can delete your personal data by request to close the account at FiPME: email@example.com. FiPME will verify your ability to access that email, then delete your personal data associated with your email address. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
- You can modify your personal data on your account settings page.
will delete your personal data on request. We may, however, retain personal data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not intentionally gather personal data from visitors who are under the age of 16. If a child under 16 submits personal data to FiPME and we learn that the personal data is the information of a child under 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal data from a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions; Contacting FiPME; Reporting Violations.